Monday, March 14, 2011

Procrastinators Unite!...Tomorrow

I'm still alive.

In fact, I've read 3 books since my last book review, but I have been a complete slacker on updating the blog.

On the upside, I did invest in even more books! Because the 47 I already owned and haven't read yet weren't enough, I added another 14 to the shelf.

Yes, I did just sit there and count them all.

A few of the books I got don't really fall into the "teen fiction" category. Which, I think is nice every once in a while.

One is 101 Things You Should Know How to Do. This includes things like knitting, folding clothes, and even sitting in a chair!

I don't think surviving a zombie apocalypse is covered though. Bummer.

The other two are I Don't Want to be Crazy and Med Head which are both about mental disorders.

I'm reading IDWtbC right now, and I'm enjoying it so far. It's interesting to see into the lives of other people, especially when it's an open struggle.

I have a tendancy to immerse myself in my readings and put myself in characters places. It's not as mystical when it's coming from reality, but it is more humbling.

Anyway, just posting this little update for funsies. And to remind myself to hurry up with the book reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment